Don’t miss ARA’s 74th Annual Convention & Exposition!
The Automotive Recyclers Association’s 74th Annual Convention and Exposition will take place November 1-4, 2017 in at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Dallas, Texas. It’s more important than ever to join associates from around the world at the premier event of the industry that excels with opportunities to learn of new products and services, experience outstanding educational sessions and network with colleagues!
This is your opportunity to hear from top-notch speakers focusing on your bottom line as well as providing you with the tools needed to achieve long-term success. Owners, managers, sales team and staff will gain new ideas, tools and enthusiasm that they will carry back to your facilities.
Highlights of this year's Convention include:
- The return of our Recyclers Roundtable – Tackling the Tough Issues. The session last year was extremely informational and everyone demanded that we repeat it again to tackle head-on, the current issues facing our industry.
- 20+ Educational Sessions and 2 Keynote Sessions
- 12 hours of Exposition featuring over 100 exhibitors!
- “Buckle & Shift” fashion show featuring a clothing line created from antique car upholstery and automotive accessories. See interesting fashion as modeled by some of our own members, and discover an outlet for one of the most difficult items on a vehicle to recycle – upholstery and accessories.
- Updates from ARA Committees on current activities, priorities and how you can become involved.
- LARA (Ladies of Automotive Recyclers Association) Breakfast
- Fantastic and fun off-site networking events
- Annual Awards Dinner & Presidential Gavel Passing
- The AAA Texas 500 NASCAR Race at Texas Motor Speedway
The ARA Convention & Exposition features top-notch speakers and keynotes providing you up-to-date news and industry trends to help your business succeed. Take a look at highlights from one of last year's keynotes speakers, Tanvir Arfi of Solera Holdings.
Don't fall prey to bogus hotel booking services who call or email you offering cheaper hotel accommodations and claiming they are affiliated with ARA. Be aware that any such calls are fraudulent, and are not affiliated in any way with ARA. They may be scams to take your money or they are booking rooms for their own benefit, not ARA's.
If in doubt, contact Kim Glasscock at 615.223.6656.