Hotel, Travel & More
- Room and tax will be covered by Staples
- Credit card required at check-in for incidentals
- Group rate available 2 days before/after, based on space available, and must request during registration. (Rate is $190/night plus a mandatory $28 resort service package)
- All attendees must be registered to participate & attend this conference. No walk-ins allowed in any circumstances.
- Onsite parking will be covered for attendees who were not offered a group transportation option.
- Staples associates will be booked through the event registration.
- Any special requests [pre/postdates, airline, airport preference] must comply with Staples travel policy.
- All restrictions will be strictly enforced, and VP approval will be required for any requests that do not comply with company policy and/or event guidelines.
- Staples Associates are required to use Mears Transportation to travel between Orlando International Airport & the Walt Disney World Dolphin.
- Any other means of transportation cannot be submitted for expense reimbursement.
- All Associates will receive a voucher for Mears Transportation via email. This voucher must be printed before your arrival. Download Here
- Please visit the Mears Transportation desk located on the Ground Transportation Level (1) of the Orlando International Airport. Locations available in both A and B terminals.
- For departures on Friday, there will be 3 buses to take you back to the airport (12:30 PM, 1:30PM & 2:15 PM). Plan to allow at least 3 hours prior to your flight time for your transfer to the airport.