The Underwriting Opportunities for Energy Foundations seminar provide participating companies an opportunity to demonstrate their leadership in the industry. The following opportunities are available:
Reception Underwriter | $750 | 1 OpportunitySOLD OUT
- Networking Breakfast and Breaks Underwriter | $750 | 4 Opportunities
- Networking Luncheon Underwriter | $500 | 4 Opportunities
- Online Proceedings | $500 | 1 Opportunity | As underwriter your logo, linked to your company's website, will be displayed on the online proceedings website - providing up-to-date information on your company's services to proceedings visitors for years to come
Pen Underwriter | $250 |1 Opportunity (150 pens provided/shipped by Underwriter)SOLD OUT Lanyard Underwriter | $250 | 1 Opportunity (150 lanyards provided/shipped by Underwriter)SOLD OUT
- Media Underwriter | $250 | Unlimited (150 single sheet press releases, product sheets or small brochures provided/shipped to DFI)
- Young Professional Underwriter | $195 | Unlimited
- Student Underwriter | $100 | Unlimited
Sign up for an Underwriting Opportunity. Except for the Young Professional and Student Underwriter Opportunities, corporate membership is required to underwrite this DFI event.
Please send logos immediately upon securing your sponsorship. Early submissions will maximize marketing exposure for your company. Late submissions may not guarantee logo placement.
Bring 150 PENS or LANYARDS to the registration desk by 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday, September 18, 2018.
SHIPPING INFORMATION FOR MEDIA UNDERWRITERS
Send 150 company brochures, press releases, or product sheets (8.5” w x 11” h) that fit comfortably in a standard folder, two-pocket folder by August 31, 2018, to the following address. Sending items after this date will not guarantee placement in attendee folders.
Deep Foundations Institute
326 Lafayette Avenue
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
For wire payments, contact
Cancellations must be made in writing by mail, email or fax to:
Refunds for Registration will not be issued after Friday, September 1, 2018. However, you may transfer your registration to another DFI Member.