About Energy Foundations Seminar
- use of Ground Source Heat Pump Association (GSHP) document for design,
- energy foundations applications
- bridge deck deicing opportunities
- research results
- GSHP mechanical systems
- good working practice
*schedule subject to change based on program
The DFI Energy Foundations Committee invites all local developers, facility managers of hospitals, educational facilities, local government representatives, architects, and consultants (geotechnical, structural, mechanical and electrical).
Full Registration for Attendees, Exhibitors, and Speakers Include:
- Conference Presentations
- Exhibit Hall Access
- Continental Breakfast
- Morning and Afternoon Networking Break
- Networking Reception
- Tour of Geothermal Plant Room on UIC Campus
- Access to Online Conference Proceedings
For wire payments, contact email@example.com.
Refunds for Registration will not be issued after Friday, September 1, 2018. However, you may transfer your registration to another DFI Member.
Refunds for Exhibit Space will not be issued after Friday, August 17, 2018.