You may register for this Conference using a major Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, Check or Purchase Order. Check payments should be made payable to DFI and are due within 30 days of registration and must be paid in full in advance of the conference dates.
The technical program will include invited keynote lectures from the world’s leading experts in deep mixing technology, supplemented by five workshops containing presentations selected from papers received from over 30 countries. Three concurrent workshop sessions will be held in six time slots (for a total of 18 sessions) on material properties, field performance, analysis and QA/QC, environmental mixing, and case histories and lessons learned. Daily late afternoon plenary sessions following the workshops will summarize the major findings and discussion points of each workshop for all delegates. View the Conference Program Schematic here.
- D. Bruce, P. Cali, and D. Yang, Best DMM Practices and Lessons Learned: U.S. Report
- M. Kitazume, M. Terashi and S. Tokunaga, Importance of Water/Cement Ratio Concept in QC/QA of Deep Mixed Soil
- G. Filz, Optimization of Deep Soil Mixing Strength Parameters
- D. Boehm, The Integral Role of the Contractor in Achieving the Design Properties of Soil Mixed Material
- S. Larsson, The Scandinavian Dry Deep Mixing Method - Best Practice and Lessons Learned
- M. Topolnicki, 20-years of Deep Mixing in Poland and Lessons Learned
- N. Denies and N. Huybrechts, Design and Execution of Soil Mix Walls for Retaining Structures
- A. Al-Tabbaa and C. Evans, Environmental Soil Mixing - Latest Research and Applications
- R.W. Boulanger and Lisheng Shao, Liquefaction Mitigation with Deep Mixing
DEEP FOUNDATIONS INSTITUTE
326 Lafayette Avenue
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
Memo: Deep Mixing 2021
To make payment by wire, contact DFI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations must be made in writing by mail, email or fax.
Fax: +1 (973) 423-4031
All payments are net 30 days from the date of registration and payable in full in advance of the conference dates.
Refunds for Registration will not be issued after Friday, June 4, 2021. However, you may transfer your registration to another person.
Refunds for Exhibit Booths will not be issued after Friday, May 7, 2021. Please refer to your Exhibit Space Agreement for Details.
Images of individuals may be captured by the Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) during events/activities organized and hosted by DFI using still photography, video or any other medium. DFI reserves the right to use such images on the DFI website, in Deep Foundations Magazine, in newsletters and/or other publicity material. By registering and/or participating in a DFI event/activity, the persons whose images are captured during such an event consent to the use of said images by DFI as described above.
As a registrant of this event, and its related activities, you agree to receive email from DFI relating to its events, membership, and publications as well as newsletters, updates, and other announcements.