1. Join the largest gathering of international practitioners specializing in cutting-edge technologies for deep foundations, ground improvement, earth retention and excavation support.
2. Explore forward-thinking plans in geotechnical and deep foundation engineering and construction. This is the >Future>Forward conference of the year!
3. Discuss and debate all aspects of building on our current successes to create and maintain a better tomorrow for us and future generations.
4. Learn about future innovations and initiatives in safety; the digital environment; equipment, robotics and drones; workforce and work place practices; design and construction efficiency for urban construction and redevelopment; and tools to meet the demands of 21st century infrastructure.
5. Explore the Exhibit Hall featuring specialty services of 140+ companies.
6. Attend one or more of DFI’s technical committee meetings and become involved in projects that promote safety, quality, durability and sustainability in the geotechnical and deep foundation industry.
7. Make the most of your time in Chicago! Attend DFI’s Annual Conference and enjoy the Windy City!
Video: The Value of Attending DFI Conferences
Full Conference Registration for DFI Members, Non-Members, Exhibitors, Exhibitor 2nd Attendees, Young Professionals, and Government attendees includes access to:
- Conference Presentations
- Exhibit Hall
- Continental Breakfasts
- Morning and Afternoon Networking Breaks
- Welcome and Business Meeting Luncheons
- Welcome Reception
- Hal Hunt Lecture on Communications
- DFI Legends Program and Awards
- DFI Awards Reception and Banquet
- Online Conference Proceedings
A dedicated group of industry professionals serve on the Conference Organizing Committee for this event. Led by Conference Chair, Dhooli Raj, P.E., project manager at Collins Engineers, Inc., and Technical Program Co-Chairs, Ray Franz, P.E., D.GE, vice-president of Hayward Baker, and Cassandra J. Rutherford, Ph.D., P.E., assistant professor in the department of civil, construction and environmental engineering at Iowa State University, this event is expected to serve attendees at a high-level.
We thank the following industry organizations for their support of this conference. Learn more about them by clicking on the logo and viewing their website.
DFI’s Media Partners are committed to keeping our industry well-informed about our conferences and happenings around the world. We thank them for their partnership.