DFI 45th Annual Conference on Deep Foundations
Monday, Oct. 12 - Pre-Conference: Board and Technical Committee Chairs Meetings
Tuesday, Oct. 13 - Pre-Conference: Technical Committee Meetings and Women in Deep Foundations Networking Reception
Wednesday, Oct. 14 - Conference Day 1 (Full Day): DFI Educational Trust 5K Fun Run/Walk, Exhibits, Opening Plenary and Technical Sessions, Welcome Luncheon, Conference Welcome Reception and Poster Presentations
Thursday, Oct. 15 - Conference Day 2 (Full Day): Exhibits, Technical Sessions, Business Meeting Luncheon, Hal Hunt Lecture on Communications, Awards Reception & Banquet
Friday, Oct. 16 - Conference Day 3 (Half-Day): Exhibits, Technical Sessions and Closing Plenary
*Schedule subject to changeWant to view At-A-Glance highlights of the Conference? Click here.
All payments are net 30 days from the date of registration and payable in full in advance of the conference dates.
- Network with the largest gathering of practitioners specializing in cutting-edge technologies for deep foundations, deep excavation support, and ground improvement.
- Celebrate the hard work, passion, connections, technologies and professionalism that drive the deep foundations industry worldwide.
- Share international experiences with worldwide experts.
- Discuss and debate technical topics related to all aspects of deep foundations, particularly mega and regional projects, political influences on contract delivery, high value subsurface characterization, national and state codes and standards, professional practice and more.
- Learn the latest results from DFI-funded committee research initiatives that advance the state-of-practice of design and construction methods.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall featuring more than 150 companies to learn from these technology partners about their products and services.
- Explore National Harbor and Washington D.C.!
Video: The Value of Attending DFI Conferences
Full Conference Registration for DFI Members, Non-Members, Exhibitors, Exhibitor 2nd Attendees, Young Professionals, and Government attendees includes access to:
- Conference Presentations
- Exhibit Hall
- Continental Breakfasts
- Morning and Afternoon Networking Breaks
- Welcome and Business Meeting Luncheons
- Welcome Reception
- Hal Hunt Lecture on Communications
- DFI Awards Reception and Banquet
- Online Conference Proceedings
A dedicated group of industry professionals serve on the Conference Organizing Committee for this event. Led by Conference Chair, Sebastian Lobo-Guerrero, Ph.D., P.E., project engineer/lab manager at American Geotechnical and Environmental Services (AGES) and Technical Program Co-Chairs, Jennifer E. Nicks, Ph.D., P.E. research geotechinical engineer of the U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), and Gregg V. Piazza, P.E., NE engineering manager of GeoStructures, Inc., this event is expected to serve attendees at a high-level.
We thank the following industry organizations for their support of this conference. Learn more about them by clicking on the logo and viewing their website.
DFI’s Media Partners are committed to keeping our industry well-informed about our conferences and happenings around the world. We thank them for their partnership.