DFI 45th Annual Conference on Deep Foundations
Chase Center: Outstanding Project Award Presentation
DC Case Histories
National Case Histories
Experimental Research in Deep Foundations
Geophysics 2020 and Beyond Panel Discussion
Use of Instrumentation in QA/QC
Value Added and Risk Management Considerations of Site Characterization for Deep Foundation Projects and Programs
Business Aspects of Deep Foundations
Geophysics for Subsurface and Foundation Characterization
Bringing Geotechnical Baseline Reports to the Surface Panel Discussion
Family Business Panel Discussion
All payments are net 30 days from the date of registration and payable in full in advance of the conference dates.
- Discuss and debate technical topics related to all aspects of deep foundations, particularly mega and regional projects, political influences on contract delivery, high value subsurface characterization, national and state codes and standards, professional practice and more.
- Share international experiences with worldwide experts.
- Learn the latest results from DFI-funded committee research initiatives that advance the state-of-practice of design and construction methods
- Network with global practitioners specializing in cutting-edge technologies for deep foundations, deep excavation support, and ground improvement through 60+ live and on demand sessions, meet-the-presenter sessions, discussion boards and hosted video chat lounges.
- Visit the interactive Exhibit Area to learn from these technology partners about their products and services through videos, downloadable documents, and online meet and greets.
- Celebrate the hard work, passion, connections, technologies and professionalism that drive the deep foundations industry worldwide
- Participate in DFI45 to lay a rock-solid foundation for your business success!
Flexibility to work around your busy schedule with both live and on-demand content, low-cost registration fees (and no travel and hotel costs), and discounts for groups of 5,10, or more!
Attendees have access to the presentations and exhibitor information through December 31, 2020!
Video: The Value of Attending DFI Conferences
A dedicated group of industry professionals serve on the Conference Organizing Committee for this event. Led by Conference Chair, Sebastian Lobo-Guerrero, Ph.D., P.E., project engineer/lab manager at American Geotechnical and Environmental Services (AGES) and Technical Program Co-Chairs, Jennifer E. Nicks, Ph.D., P.E. research geotechinical engineer of the U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), and Gregg V. Piazza, P.E., Northeast engineering manager of GeoStructures, Inc., this event is expected to serve attendees at a high-level.
View the list of dynamic Organizing Committee Members serving for this conference and their roles.