DFI 45th Annual Conference on Deep Foundations
Tuesday, Oct. 27 - Pre-Conference: Welcome and online platform tutorial, Exhibits, Awards Reception including Outstanding Project Award winner presentation, online welcome reception
Wednesday, Oct. 28 - Conference Day 1: Virtual DFI Educational Trust 5K Fun Run/Walk, Exhibits, Opening Keynote and Plenary and Technical Sessions
Thursday, Oct. 29 - Conference Day 2: Exhibits, Technical Sessions, Members Meeting, Young Professor and Student Paper Competition winner presentations
Friday, Oct. 30 - Conference Day 3: Exhibits, Technical Sessions, and Closing Plenary
Week of November 9-13 - Post-Conference: DFI Technical Committee and Industry Wide Working group conference calls
*Schedule subject to change
Want to view At-A-Glance highlights of the Conference? Click here.
All payments are net 30 days from the date of registration and payable in full in advance of the conference dates.
- Discuss and debate technical topics related to all aspects of deep foundations, particularly mega and regional projects, political influences on contract delivery, high value subsurface characterization, national and state codes and standards, professional practice and more.
- Share international experiences with worldwide experts.
- Learn the latest results from DFI-funded committee research initiatives that advance the state-of-practice of design and construction methods
- Network with global practitioners specializing in cutting-edge technologies for deep foundations, deep excavation support, and ground improvement through 60+ live and on demand sessions, meet-the-presenter sessions, discussion boards and hosted video chat lounges.
- Visit the interactive Exhibit Area to learn from these technology partners about their products and services through videos, downloadable documents, and online meet and greets.
- Celebrate the hard work, passion, connections, technologies and professionalism that drive the deep foundations industry worldwide
- Participate in DFI45 to lay a rock-solid foundation for your business success!
Flexibility to work around your busy schedule with both live and on-demand content, low-cost registration fees (and no travel and hotel costs), and discounts for groups of 5,10, or more!
Attendees have access to the presentations and exhibitor information through December 31, 2020!
Video: The Value of Attending DFI Conferences
A dedicated group of industry professionals serve on the Conference Organizing Committee for this event. Led by Conference Chair, Sebastian Lobo-Guerrero, Ph.D., P.E., project engineer/lab manager at American Geotechnical and Environmental Services (AGES) and Technical Program Co-Chairs, Jennifer E. Nicks, Ph.D., P.E. research geotechinical engineer of the U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), and Gregg V. Piazza, P.E., Northeast engineering manager of GeoStructures, Inc., this event is expected to serve attendees at a high-level.