Distributor Registration Information
Beer Tent on Show Floor
Tuesday: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm – $4,250 (2 available)
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm* – $3,500 (2 available)
EAP is partnering with a local brewery to bring beer tasting to the show floor! Secure your space, adding a unique experience for expo attendees. Snacks and beer tasting will be available during the hours designated above. Your company will be the exclusive sponsor for one of two tents for the day. *For Wednesday sponsors, we will create a coffee bar from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Naming rights of tent for designated day – “[Your Company Name] Beer Tent”
- Pretzels throughout the course of the day to accompany beer tasting (sponsor may coordinate the purchase of additional food at their cost if desired).
- Beer for tastings with selected brewery/coffee for morning hours
- Signage and branded beer cups/cocktail napkins for the day; company can supply related giveaways (e.g. beer coozie) to enhance branding.
- Co-branded marketing before, during, and after the show through digital and print materials
- Event app push notifications promoting your tent.
- Advertisements and recognition on 20 monitors spread throughout the show floor
- Ability to put company collateral in registration tote bags
- Complimentary badge scanner
- List of attendees post-show
Take advantage of these advertising opportunities during the show to promote your brand among nearly 3,000 attendees!
Registration Website Banner Advertisement – $1,000 (4 available)
Promote your brand during the attendee registration process through a banner ad on the top of the registration website.
Digital Monitor Advertisement – $500
Your logo or simple advertisement broadcast on 20 monitors all over the show floor for two days.
A limited number of bus arrivals will be made available on Wednesday, October 23 ONLY. EAP will reimburse distributor for each attendee who arrives onsite at $40 per person. Employees of the distributor will not count toward reimbursement. All monies due to distributor will be sent within 30 days of the conclusion of the Expo.
Upon arrival of your bus, an EAP staff member will greet you and your guests with their badges and registration materials so they may walk right into the show. Treat your customers to a VIP Expo experience! Your final registration list is due to EAP by Friday, October 18.