Connect With More Qualified Buyers. Generate More Leads.
Book your exhibit space and sponsorship now for the lighting industry’s only integrated platform for information exchange, networking and new business development. Bringing together every aspect of the lighting market under one roof - from manufacturing and packaging, to design and installation - exhibiting at Strategies in Light provides a unique opportunity to reach thousands of buyers, specifiers and decision makers across multiple segments of the industry.
Accelerate your bottom-line objectives and benefit from:
- A qualified global audience of more than 5,000 attendees from 60 countries
- Innovative, peer-reviewed conference program attracting the brightest minds and thought leaders in the industry
- Networking events designed to bring your customers and prospects to the exhibit floor
- Sponsorship opportunities guaranteed to enhance your visibility to attendees and drive traffic to your booth
- Exhibitor Presentation Theater for live demonstrations and new product unveilings
- Tradition of excellence in providing education, training, networking and new business development opportunities to attendees and exhibitors around the world
Book Your Exhibit Space
Prime Locations are Selling Fast - Don't Delay!
88% of our attendees have buying authority for products and services. Be one of the companies they are buying from. Prime locations are selling fast (by fast, we mean by the minute!), so don't delay in reserving your space. To book your space contact one of our sales representatives listed below.
2018 Post-Show Report
Download results from 2018
The numbers are in! Check out the 2018 Post-show Report for an overview of attendees, demographics, and a recap of the 2018 event.
Plan to Attend the Exhibit
Network with More than 200+ Exhibitors
Walk the floor and see thousands of products, services and technologies on display. More than 200 exhibitors, featuring the industry's leading companies, will be showcasing the very latest in innovations and solutions across the entire lighting supply chain. Whether attending for the day or for the entire event, don't miss the chance to see first-hand what's next in LEDs and lighting. Cick here to see who's exhibiting.
USA West Coast & Asia
USA Northeast & Canada East
USA Southeast, Europe & Canada West