In case of cancellation, all pre-paid conference fees will be refunded if cancellation notice is given by Friday, December 3, 2021. After December 3, 2021, the following are non-refundable: Spouse/Guest, Banquet, Luncheon, Top Golf and Sports Turf Seminar. Based on the extenuating circumstances, the registration fee may be refunded minus the $50 cancellation charge. This is at the discretion of Conference Management.
Please Read Carefully
- Attendee registration is $255 for NIAAA members/state high school association staff, or $345 for non-members when registering by November 19, 2021. After November 19, 2021, member/state high school association staff registration fees are $345 (does not include NIAAA membership) and non-members are $400. Each regular registration includes one luncheon ticket and one banquet ticket, as well as the registration gift.
- Upon completion of your registration, an email confirmation will be sent. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation by Wednesday, November 10, please call 317-587-1450 and ask for conference registration.
- The spouse/guest registration fee is $50 and includes the Saturday reception for families of registered athletic administrators, the Sunday program with breakfast, location to be determined, entry into the exhibit hall and general sessions. It does not include the LTI courses, Workshops, luncheon, banquet or any optional activities. Luncheon and/or banquet tickets may be purchased in advance for $50 and $75, respectively. Under no circumstances will spouses and children who are not registered for the conference be admitted into the exhibit hall.
- In order to provide ample workshop seating, please select one workshop from each session that is of interest to you.
- Spouse/Guests who do not wish to purchase a $50 Spouse/Guest ticket will not be allowed entry into any area of the conference. To enter the Exhibit Hall Only, a $25 Exhibit Hall Pass may be purchased. This pass will not work in other areas of the Conference.
- Early registration ends Friday, November 19, 2021 at 11:59pm EST and Late Registration begins. At this time, the course rates will increase to $100/member and $165/non-member, and the 2021 NADC Registration increases to $345/member and $400/non-member.
- To submit your payment via check, please select the Check/Money Order option at checkout. Please note that we do not accept Money/Purchase Orders as a form of payment.
If the conference registration payment is not received in our office by November 26, 2021, you will be considered late and expected to pay the additional $90 fee. All LTI courses registered for at the early rate must be paid in full by November 26. All courses not paid for at that time will be removed from the attendees registration and put back into inventory. The attendee will need to re-register online for those courses and pay the increased rate.