I hereby attest that I have the authority to make this purchasing decision for my company. Further, we agree to pay the balance due no later than January 13, 2023, and to abide by all requirements, restrictions, and the cancellation policy set forth in the rules and regulations as stated within this registration and the Exhibitor Prospectus. This application will not become a binding contract until you receive email notice of approval from TravCon.
I agree to the badge policy and affirm that each representative will have their own badge for entry. I understand that failure to comply will result in badge infractions which will adversely affect my company's booth placement in future years and/or result in ineligibility to exhibit at the Travelers Conference.
TravCon takes the safety of attendees and exhibitors very seriously, and will be implementing appropriate measures according to CDC guidelines. By clicking continue below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to disease exists in any public place where people are present, and you hereby release, hold harmless and forever discharge TravCon, event suppliers and any of their respective affiliates, employees, authorized agents or volunteers from any and all responsibilities, liabilities, claims and damages of any type related to any actual or potential exposure during your participation in TravCon.
- Initial $3,500 Non-Refundable Deposit to be applied to the Exhibitor Package of your choice.
- You have the option to pay by credit card or electronic check. Credit Card payments will incur a 3% processing fee; ACH payments incur no charge (you only need your bank account & routing numbers).
- Any Exhibitor choosing a booth larger than a Single will be able to choose their booth location, in the following order of groups, which are further ranked by date of deposit/booking: Platinum Hexa, Platinum Quad, Platinum Triple, Platinum Double, Hexa, Quad, Triple, and Double. Single Booth placements are made by our Floor Planner and preferential placement is determined by the date of deposit received.
- Cancel by November 1st, 2022 - $3,500 penalty (deposit amount)
- Cancel by December 5th, 2022 - 50% of booth fee penalty
- Cancel by January 13th, 2023 - 75% of booth fee penalty
- Cancel on or after January 14th, 2023 - 100% of booth fee penalty
Additional sponsorship items are never refundable. Additional badges are refundable until Sept 1, 2023.
Deposits and any other amounts paid will be applied towards the penalty. Downgrading a booth will invoke the penalties in the above schedule. Upgrades (if available) never incur a penalty.
Exhibitor agrees to the cancellation fees as cited in the above schedule.